Sweepy
I am mathematically challenged. I am, really. Last night Christopher came over to try and teahc me so that I don't (yet again) fail math.
I think we actually had a breakthrough. Im exited. I'm taking my math book with me today to the center and practice......wow, that's scary. lol
So, the payoff for him for this is that IF I pass my mid-term exam---I will go with him to the new gay bar that just opened up here. I know that doesn't sound like much to most, but I lost my interest in going to the gay bar many many many years ago. About the time that I figured out that hanging out with gay men just wasn't as fun as it used to be..lol I suppose this was about circa 1997--I'd just had enough of the queens.
So yes, I may have to enter back in to the bar circuit and risk seeing all those old people I used to know and have "to do" with back in the day. I suppose it's a small price to pay for being able to do college algebra.
Everyone have a lovely Sunday--and week :)

<< Home